Friday, August 5, 2011

ODE TO RUNNING


MY ODE TO RUNNING !!!!!!






THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...


3.1 ~ ~ ~  6.2 ~ ~ ~ 13.1 ~ ~ ~ 26.2 ~ ~ ~ 50 ~ ~ ~ 100



For all those that are passionate about running, I thought I would share some inspiring words from a new facebook page that I adore! Its a Love/Hate relationship for sure, but I am definitely glad that I found my LOVE of running again. While I may never be as fast as I use to be, I will always LOVE getting out there and staying in shape. Its been a rough time lately since I am preggerz. Can't run as much as I would like, but I still walk quite a bit and race the kids from time to time. Funny to look at but I don't care. I LOVE to run!!






I LOVE this picture. I have run across many different runners in my life, but the ones most inspiring are amputees that are out there with me getting it done. In my final miles of my first marathon, I ran across one such person. Perfect timing and brings tears to my eyes just thinking about that person accomplishing their goals despite setbacks.


                     PICTURES SAY 1000 WORDS.


 I just saw this picture and started cracking up. What a great motivating sign to have in a Marathon!! BTW, fellow marathoners, what mile marker would you like to see this at? lol.




 FINAL NOTES....


   IF YOU RUN, YOU ARE A RUNNER!!




Namaste to my fellow runners and those that LOVE THE RUN!!

Cindy



1 comment:

  1. I have to say we have only met face to face a couple of times but I follow your FB comments about your runs and it is inspiring me to start. I have found that I hate to run because of my weight but I love to be on my eliptical. I hate it while I am doing it but love how I feel a few days into it. Thank you for this blog. I plan to continue following you. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete